Sunday, March 20, 2011

MAC_Week3_Publishing_Leadership_Project_Part2of2:Digital_Storytelling


Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo


Florida Educational Technology Conference (FETC)

I've settled on two conferences that I would like to submit for presentation of my action research assignment on digital storytelling. After looking through the resources from Dr. Bedard and also searching a bit on my own, it is my feeling that the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and the Florida Educational Technology Conference would be two good choices for my particular project. As I was searching for other conferences I was surprised at how many had already taken place this year. It's something to remember for the future that many of the top conferences are held at the beginning of the year.

The deadlines are within a couple weeks for each of the conferences I've chosen so I feel I have adequate time. This is a really interesting project and I never imagined at the end of all of this that it could be possible to submit my work in order to tell other educators about the many successes of digital storytelling on:
-classroom management
-classmate collaboration
-technology integration
-development of 21st century skills
-digital and visual literacy

I wish everyone luck as they embark on this exciting opportunity!

1 comment: