Saturday, March 19, 2011

MAC_Week3_Free_Topic



I want to document in some way, shape or form the transformation that has happened through this master's program at Full Sail. When I think back to one year ago today, I was gearing up for my first class and making sure my financial aid was in place. Now I am on the verge of a potential career change and I would never have imagined it. I find it most fitting that I'm listening to a speech by Benjamin Zander as I write this because he has further inspired me to keep doing what I'm doing, to find the potential in any situation and to inspire my students in a way that they never imagined. I am a changed person in every way. I see education differently, I see a student's potential differently, and even more amazing is that I see my daughter, husband and life differently. I have grown professionally and personally and though it was one of the most difficult years of my life, it was one of the most rewarding and I am truly thankful that I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go back to school.

"Every conversation is a possibility."
-Benjamin Zander

1 comment:

  1. So glad that we could be part of your journey and growth. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete